ZENiX-100: The ZENiX-100 controller (master) monitors and controls fire dampers, smoke control dampers and smoke shutters, as well as digital inputs and outputs. Each ZENiX-100 controller can handle up to 100 field devices. Serveral ZENiX-100 controllers can be connected into a single network. The ZENiX-100 can be used with a pre-programmed asic fire scenario, but also to program elaborate multiple scenarios (matrix). I t can be used as a stand alone solution or integrated into a BMS system via a BACnet IP connection
- Onboard preprogrammed basic scenario, activated by digital input
- Full (matrix) programming possible, including priorities, multiple alarm levels, conditional alarms...
- System check only requires power on the ZENiX-100 controller
- ZENiX-100 automatically identifies and addresses all field devices during the data point check
- Onboard ZENIX Webtool identifies precise location possible wiring mistakes.
- Onboard BACnet IP gateway for connetion to BMS and other systems.
- LEDs indicate status bus communication, alarms and errors