The Kamouflage MP is a motorised, aesthetic and CE marked smoke control shutter that is at home in many smoke control system solutions.
It is certified in accordance with EN12101-8, suitable for vertical mounting in ducts or concrete shafts. Offering 60, 90 or 120 minute fire resistance at minimum pressure loss, it is classified as suitable for multi-compartment applications.In addition, Kamouflage MP has a C10000 cycling classification, which means it can be used in combined smoke control and environmental, energy saving systems.
It opens to supply and release air or to evacuate smoke in emergency situations whilst maintaining fire rsistant integrity in standby position.
The Kamouflage MP is designed for use in:
- Pressure Differential Systems (PDS): e.g. pressurising staircases
- Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilation Systems (SHEVS): ventilating protected lobbies and corridors to shafts, either naturally or mechanically.
- Energy saving systems combined with PDS or SHEVS: e.g. night cooling systems.
- Tested according to EN 1366-10, compliant with EN 12101-8
- Fit for use as air release and air supply vent in PDS-systems according to EN 12101-6
- Suited as air supply and smoke evacuation vent in SHEVS-systems according to EN 12101-8
- Light weight: ≤ 35 kg
Available with ready-to-install finish (white lacquered RAL 9010)
Approved for installation in calcium-silicate, "Staf", Tecniver, Glasroc, Extha and concrete shafts
Superior air tightness (tested at 1500 Pa)
KAMOUFLAGE 1V VD24 MP FDCU: Smoke control shutter 1 door KAMOUFLAGE with 24 DC MP motor and limit switch 'open/closed'